The city of garden – Bangalore is one of the most developed cities of India. The beauty in and around this city is worth exploring and each and every place here is unique with its own characteristics.
Hotel booking in Bangalore is also very easy and cheaper which further boosts the tourism of this city.
Here are few tips to enjoy the beautiful city of Bangalore
- Manchanabele Dam: Situated near the Arkavati River, Manchanbele dam is a few kilometres away from the city that offer an excellent view of the man-made irrigation water body. There are number of adventure groups in Bangalore that plan various activities in this place. The view of the dam is breathtaking and definitely worth visiting.
- Sunrise at Hebbal Lake: For all sunrise lovers, this is a must visit place. Hebbal Lake is also called as the birder’s paradise and is located within city limits of Bangslore.
- Camping at Savandurga: Savandurga is one of the famous camping spot in Bangalore. The hills of Savandurga are worth visiting especially in the night. Many adventure groups conduct midnight camping programs with lot of fun activities and sightseeing. The peaks of Billigudda and Kariguddathat surround these hills give away breath-taking view.Hotel booking in Bangalore will help you book a hotel nearby this beautiful place and you can have an amazing experience.
- Nature Camp at Kanakapura: This place is situated approximately 50kms away from the Bangalore city. It is one of the best getaway weekend places to enjoy a peaceful time with friends and family. Midnight camping is also very famous atKanakapura. One can easily pamperthemselves into an exciting as well as a peaceful experience while visiting Bangalore
- Cycling Expedition on the Nandi Hills: This is yet another thrilling and adventurous experience to explore in Bangalore. The cycling activities on the Nandi hills are one of the very popular activities to do in Bangalore with friends and loved ones. It is also one of the best way to exercise amidst the nature to boost your body spirits further
- Kanva Dam: This Dam is situated about 70kms away from the main Bangalore city. The Kanva Dam is another best weekend getaway location of most youngsters.
- Shopping in Bangalore: Shopping in Bangalore is also an unique experience in itself. Street shopping to mall shopping, all kinds of shopping can be done over here. Bangalore city is considered to be best for jewellery shopping at good and affordable rates. The Commercial Street of Bangalore features the best jewellery collection which is famous amongst the locals as well as tourists. A nine-yard saree can also be best purchased from the stores of Bangalore. The Residency Road is famous for its variety of choices for sarees which will make every woman’s heart desire.
So, book your vacation to Bangalore and do not worry about hotel bookings in Bangalore. This city is home to all kinds of accommodation from small hotels to big luxurious five stars as well. Bangalore also offers boutique hostels and home stays for people looking for a more local experience.